1. How has Webcor used technology to support project management in the construction field?
2. List the main lessons IT managers can learn from Webcor Builders about the successful adoption of new technologies.
3. Webcor bought an application called PlanGrid to markup construction blueprints on iPads. PlanGrid can be used when the workers are offline and later syncs up with files on the Box platform. Webcor frequently follows this approach of buying applications and then building application programming interfaces (APIs) to connect these programs to its main enterprise systems. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this IT development process
4. What obstacles do companies face when developing customized IT systems themselves? Under what circumstances does it make sense?
5. how might developing whole IT systems themselves rather than adopting already developed solutions and integrating them using APIs, change Webcor’s ability to encourage IT adoption?
It should be plagiarism free. Need to be in APA format and should have a minimum of 450 to 500 words and should have citations/ references. Indicate at least one source or reference in your original post. You can use your textbook or current research articles.