Week 4 – Assignment
Performance Appraisal System
The evaluation of performance should be a process that assists in achieving individual and organizational goals and serves as a catalyst for overcoming challenges. The assignment connects the dots between the initial position questionnaire, the resulting job analysis, the job design, and finally, the intent of the performance appraisal process.
For this assignment, you will evaluate the importance of the initial position questionnaire/interview, the resulting job analysis, the job design, and the performance appraisal process. Explain how each step is connected and why each is important to the next, ensuring consistency in employee job performance. Based on your evaluation, explain the elements that you consider to be important and appropriate for an appraisal system for an individual and the organization. Support your decisions with examples and scholarly resources.
The Performance Appraisal System paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.