This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (PO 4 & 8)
- CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and significance related to evidence-based practice. (PO 4 & 8)
This week we learned how research designs are different and help us
to objectively study nursing problems; the key is to decide which type
of research and design will serve the purpose or intent to find a
solution. After completing Week 4 readings and lesson, answer the
- Reflect on your learning about Quantitative and Qualitative
research; share two ways that helped you understand how they are
- Choose one category of study design that you found interesting and
describe; include what you learned about the design and how you believe
it can help study nursing problems.
- Refer back to your clinical nursing priority problem and evidence you located for your week 3 assignment:
• The nursing-evidenced practice (NEBP) committee has requested for you
to make a recommendation to the team: Describe the type of research and
the design that you believe would be the best way to study your problem.
Discuss your rationale.
reference: Houser, J. (2018). Nursing research: Reading, using, and creating evidence (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.