Mynursingexperts.com have highly experienced nursing writers possess a wealth of knowledge and expertise in various aspects of nursing, including clinical practices, theoretical frameworks, and research methodologies. Their comprehensive understanding of nursing concepts enables them to provide profound insights and relevant literature to support the arguments in research papers. Moreover, their years of experience in academic writing ensure that the papers are well-structured, organized, and adhere to academic standards.
Adding Dependencies, Durations, and Resources to the WBS
Read the business case at Bertas_Pizza_Business_Case
See the organization chart Bertas_and_HiFives_organization_charts
- Add content to the WBS created in Week 4. Use Microsoft Project to add dependencies, between tasks to the WBS for the BMOS project. The following video might be helpful for adding dependencies https://youtu.be/hbvKEi0JG58.
- Add durations to each task. The entire project should span six months. Make sure that in the Task Mode column, the mode for each task is â€œAuto Scheduled.â€ All dates should automatically populate according to the project start date and task dependencies. Verify that durations make sense. Task durations may be changed by adding or removing days in the â€œDurationâ€ column.
- Assign resources to each task. Click on the â€œResourceâ€ tab, then Assign Resources. Place the resources needed to perform each task on the list. Use the organization charts. HiFive has a requirements analyst for requirements gathering, a software architect for design, a software developer for systems specification, a test team for testing, and software developers for coding and unit test, and software release. Bertaâ€™s Pizza will perform acceptance testing.
- Use the scope statement template to create a scope statement for the BMOS project?
- Use Microsoft Project to begin a Work Breakdown structure. (View the video at https://youtu.be/5-So5rM4Hlg for assistance in creating a WBS.)
- Include the following tasks:
- Requirements collection
- System specification
- Code and unit test
- Integration testing
- Acceptance testing
- Product release
- Maintenance begins (milestone)
- Project lesson learned meeting
- Project close
Attached is WK 4 Assignment
Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Please include citations to support your ideas.
Our highly skilled writers recognize that every nursing research paper is unique, with its own set of requirements and objectives. Mynursingexperts.com highly experienced nursing writers offer personalized guidance and support, understanding the specific needs of each student or professional. They work closely with the individuals, helping them narrow down research topics, formulate research questions, and develop a clear thesis statement. This tailored approach ensures that the research paper aligns with the individual’s academic and career aspirations.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.