You are required to compose a film/literature analysis on the story, “Things Fell Apart“. The analysis should be between 500 and 750 words long. It should be well written, following standard rules of grammar and composition, and developing consistent, cohesive ideas over several paragraphs. More information and the rubric are attached to this assignment.
To assist you in thinking through how “Things Fell Apart” applies to Organizational Development and Change Management, consider the following questions:
- Okonkwo was willing to be exiled for seven years in punishment for inadvertently killing a fellow clansman. Why would such a dutiful follower of the clan’s way of life be willing to break the prohibition against suicide?
- Is it possible Okonkwo felt he wouldn’t be seen as breaking a prohibition? How flexibly do members of the clan interpret their duties?
- Is Okonkwo making a statement? If so, what is the statement about?
- Did Okonkwo change during the course of the story? If so, how?
- Achebe presents us with three choices: Okonkwo’s resistance, Obierika’s accommodation, and Nwoye’s joining the missionaries. What are we to learn from this story about choices and actions in the midst of change?
- What fell apart?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.