What impact does dating in the workplace have on the business?
Scholarly Article 1
Reference: Kolesnikova, Jana; Analoui, Farhad.The Journal of Management Development; Bradford Vol. 32, Iss. 1,(2013): 36-56.
Scholarly Article 2
Reference: Boyd, C.Journal of Business Ethics: JBE; Dordrecht Vol. 97, Iss. 2,(Dec 2010): 325-338. DOI:10.1007/s10551-010-0512-3
Reference: Katz, Jerrold J.; Estlund, CynthiaOxford University Press, Incorporated2003
please let me know if you are not able to locate the 3 sources above and I will try to find away to save it and copy into a file. the other two source you can use anything from google as stated below.
Find Two Appropriate Non-Scholarly Sources Using a Search Engine such as Google or Bing
Locate the search terms you developed in Week 3. Use them and a search engine (like Google or Bing) to find two non-scholarly sources that address your research question. In order to be appropriate, these sources must pass the CRAAP test.
The non-scholarly source may be any of these types of sources:
- A newspaper or magazine article (not an editorial).
- An article from a professional organization website or trade journal (e.g., science, medical, etc.).
- An article or report from a .gov website.
- A blog post written by an expert on the topic.
The non-scholarly source may not be
- A book or book chapter.
- A scholarly article.
- A reference source (e.g., encyclopedia, almanac, dictionary).
Be sure to copy and record the URL (web address) of the non-scholarly sources that you choose so you can include it in your reference.
Create APA References for the Two Non-Scholarly Sources
Remember what you learned about how to format references in the APA Skill Check (Links to an external site.) on creating references. Then, create the APA references for both sources in the All Sources Annotated Bibliography template. Check your references using the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) to ensure they are correct. Also, you may view the Week 5 Annotated Bibliography Example to review correct format.
Write Annotations for the Two Non-Scholarly Sources
Now, you will write annotation for the two sources. The annotations must be in your own words, two paragraphs long, and address the points below. Provide brief descriptions, explanations or examples to support your answers.
- What kind of source is this?
- What is the thesis or main claim of the source?
- What evidence or claims does the source present in support of the thesis? Present at least two examples of support the source uses.
- What other important claims does the source make?
Paragraph 2: Evaluate
- How adequately does the source support its thesis?
- How current is the information in the source relative to your research question?
- How credible and authoritative is the source for your research question?
- What limitations, if any, did you note in the source?
- How does the source help answer your research question?
Include references and annotations for sources from Week 3
Review the feedback from your instructor on your Week 3 Assignment. Make any revisions or corrections you think will improve your submission. Insert the revised references and annotations into the appropriate sections of your All Sources Annotated Bibliography template.
Develop a Thesis Statement Based on Your Research Question
Use the Turning Your Research Question into a Thesis Statement worksheet to help create your thesis statement. Your thesis statement should summarize the conclusions you came to after researching your topic and be no more than two sentences long. Note: you will not submit this worksheet for grading but will paste the thesis you develop at the beginning of your bibliography.
The Final Annotated Bibliography
- Must be double-spaced, include a title page and be formatted according to APA style . APA Formatting page. It should not include a References page.
- Must use the All Sources Annotated Bibliography template provided in the assignment instructions.
- Must use two scholarly articles, one e-book, and two non-scholarly sources.
- The Source Types handout offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
Week 5 Assignment Checklist
- My title page has a â€œRunning head: TITLE OF MY PAPERâ€ The paper actually says â€œRunning head:â€ and then contains 50 characters OR LESS of my title.
- I have included ONE research question on page 2 of my document where my paper starts. This is the question I worked on in week 1 and revised in week 3.
- My thesis statement is ONE sentence and contains an argument and three supporting claims. I reviewed Instructor Walshâ€™s announcement, so I clearly understood the XYZ method. Your annotated bibliography also needs a thesis statement.
- Your thesis statement should ONLY be 1-2 sentences long, should contain an argument, and three supporting claims.
- I have read the comments Instructor Walsh made on my week 3 assignment and incorporated them into this draft.
- I use double-spacing and the same font throughout black Times New Roman 12-point font.
- My paper contains five sources total: the three from week three (two scholarly and one ebook) and two additional non-scholarly sources.
- My sources use a hanging indent (refer to the model example in the week 3 checklist).
- My annotations follow the hanging indent.
- My annotations are free from quotations. I used summary instead.
- My work is free of plagiarism. My words are my own. I know how to access my Turnitin report and if I donâ€™t, I can email Instructor Walsh for assistance.
- I have used one paragraph for summary and one for evaluation. My evaluation discusses author credibility, currency, and source limitations, etc.
- I have edited my work for spelling, grammar, and ensured it is free of errors.
- I have used any of the many resources available to me, such as the AU Writing Center, On Demand Tutoring, or Instructor Walsh if I need to.
- I have referred to the models and templates provided as needed.
- The library tutoring session is not needed here, so I have eliminated that.
- I reviewed my scholarly, neutral tone and eliminated the word â€œIâ€ as much as possible. (Please see the more in-depth discussion of tone in the week 3 checklist.)
- Iâ€™m ready! I can turn my work in on-time! ðŸ˜Š
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.