Choose one case from the following list (all available in Reynolds, 2019).
- IBM Watson â€“ Not Yet Ready for Prime Time (Chapter 8)
- CDA Protects Social Media Companies (Chapter 9)
- Intellectual Property Fight over Virtual Reality Headset (Chapter 6)
Imagine that you have been hired to review the case to help the company involved to correct the problems that caused the issues. Develop a report that includes the following elements:
- Analyze the case from all possible ethical angles.
- Discuss who is affected.
- Identify the legal aspects of the case.
- Identify legal versus ethical problems (i.e., something may be legal but unethical).
- Construct possible solutions to the ethical issues in the case (this might include a training option).
Your paper should be six to eight pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.