Please see the assignment. Need 750 words
Topic/Focus: Cause and Effect
Length and Format: 750 words, double-spaced, 12-pt Times New Roman Weight: 100 points
Essay 3 Final Draft Due Date: See the Course Schedule
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The purpose of this assignment is to examine the causes and/or effects of social phenomena to provide
your reader with a better understanding of the world we live in. Generally, you will focus on the causes (why does something occur) OR the effects (what are the results of an occurrence), with a passing reference to the opposite. For example:
- Start with the cause and then talk about the effects.
- Start with the effect and then talk about the causes. OBJECTIVES:
- Identify cause and effect relationships
- Develop a thesis that clearly focuses on either cause or effect
- Use specific, valid examples to support your thesis.
- Show basic understanding of using MLA citations and creating a Works Cited page.
- Developing your Essay To complete this assignment, follow these steps: After choosing one of the topics below and your subjects, use pre-writing strategies (freewriting, brainstorming, outlining) to generate concrete details and ideas about your subject. A strong essay will rely on specific details and good paragraphing. You will use the reading excerpt chosen to create ONE (and only one) in-text citation referring to that work in your own essay on the topic and create a Works Cited page for that work. DO NOT USE any other sources for this essay. DO NOT SUMMARIZE the contents of the excerpt in your essay; you will cite the author of the excerpt only to support/reinforce the validity of your ideas.
ENC 1101 FRESHMAN COMPOSITION 1 | ASSIGNMENT OVERVIEW
Topic Choices In an essay full of examples, write a cause OR effect essay on one of the following:
- In Everything, read the excerpt of Stephen King’s essay, “Why We Crave Horror Movies” (141). Develop your essay to show the causes of this phenomena OR the effects of people’s craving on our society and various industries.
- In Everything, read the excerpt of James Surowiecki’s essay, “Later: What Does Procrastination Tell Us About Ourselves” (142). Develop your essay to show the effects of procrastination as you know it to exist OR the causes of it in the first place. Either way what is its commentary on human nature.
- Works Cited Page Help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.