FYI:::For this assignment it must be submitted through wayfair… I need a freash paper, not a copied assignment! someone has done that to me from here and it almost cost me everything. Thanks.
Biopsychosocial Model, Person-in-Environment (PIE) System, and Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Theory
Prior to completing this assignment, please review the Week 1 required readings (textbook, articles, videos, and Instructor Guidance) that cover the three theories used for this assignment. When researching journal articles for this assignment, please use these search terms for best results: Biopsychosocial Model, Person-in-Environment system, and Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Theory or Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Model. When preparing your PowerPoint presentation, you may want to do a Google or YouTube search for How do I ____ (add Speaker’s Notes, quote in APA, change a design, change colors, etcetera) in PowerPoint.
Scenario: You have been asked to speak to an audience on the importance of the social factors affecting one’s experience of life. For this presentation, create an interesting and educational PowerPoint presentation, which contains a critical narrative that integrates aspects of the various theories with your individual sociocultural experiences.
To begin, create a PowerPoint presentation of 10 to 12 slides (excluding title and reference slides). Research each theory fully so you can effectively synthesize information relevant to these topics. Your presentation must include three scholarly sources that are cited in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.). For help with finding scholarly resources for your presentation view the tutorial on searching for articles from the Ashford University Library.
Please include the following in your presentation.
- Include a succinct thesis statement for your presentation.
- Choosing one of the SOC313 Family members, provide a thorough description of the health condition, and describe how the condition affects the person physically and mentally.
- Provide a thorough explanation as to how the condition affects their meso-level and exo-level interactions.
- Compare and contrast the three developmental theories in your presentation. Discuss the similarities and differences in each theory. There will be three comparisons (Bronfenbrenner to PIE, Bronfenbrenner to Biopsychosocial, and PIE to Biopsychosocial).
- Incorporate appropriate images, tables, graphs, or other visuals as necessary.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Follow directions below regarding information to be placed on the slides versus what is included in the Speaker’s Notes section below each slide.
Please observe these general guidelines for your visual presentation. This link contains tips for basic guidelines of slide presentations. Additionally, this website (Links to an external site.) offers tips for creating effective and interesting slide presentations.
- Slides should be sequenced and organized clearly.
- Slides should show a clear and logical progression of ideas.
- Slides should include a maximum of five bullet points or short sentences, not dense paragraphs. The information that explains each bullet point is conveyed via Speaker’s Notes. Speaker’s Notes are the typed notes that appear in the box below the slide that complement the presentation slides. Whereas the slides have short bulleted items, the Speaker’s Notes will contain more details. They are essentially what the presenter will say during a presentation to an audience to explain the bulleted points and any images, graphs, data summary, and/or animation on the slide. It is important that the Speaker’s Notes are concise and detailed when explaining the points.
- Slides should include relevant visuals such as images, graphs, tables, data summaries, sound, and/or animation that enhance understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships.
- When using sourced material, follow APA as you would for discussions or other written assignments, using quotation marks at the beginning and end of verbatim material, a citation, and a corresponding reference on the reference slide.
- The presentation as a whole should include a consistent theme, format, and font to assist with readability.
The slideshow needs to be visually engaging. For assistance with designing the visuals for your presentation, view the PowerPoint Best Practices tool.Remember, this presentation is for an audience. You want to include far more details in the Speaker’s Notes section than on the slide so the audience members focus on the presenter, not the presentation.
All sources used within the presentation must be cited properly within the slides and included on the required reference slide, which will be the last slide of the PowerPoint presentation. You must include a reference slide when you submit your PowerPoint presentation.
Creating the Presentation
The PowerPoint presentation:
- Must be 10 to 12 slides (excluding title and reference slides).
- Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of the presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include images and text that tastefully convey the message presented on each slide.
- Must use three scholarly resources in addition to the course text (four total).
- Must document all sourced material in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.