Assignment: Case Study Project—Brain and Behavior; Sensation and Perception
Last week you submitted the first part of your case study, which
involved writing an introductory paragraph about your chosen individual
and finding an article in the Walden library to support your analysis of
that person. You are now ready for the next phase of your Final
This week you will continue working on your project by applying the
concepts you learned in Week 2 (Brain and Behavior; Sensation and
Perception) and Week 3 (Learning and Memory) to your chosen case study.
By Day 7
Your Assignment submission this week should include:
- What you wrote about your chosen individual that you submitted in Week 2.
- An explanation of how the concepts from the three major course
topics apply to your chosen individual. Be sure to include information
from the readings about brain and behavior, sensation and perception,
learning and memory.
Incorporate any feedback your Instructor provided to the summary of
your individual last week. Your submission this week should be 3 to 5
pages in length.
Refer to the Interactive Case Study media, Final Project Example
document, and Final Project Template to guide your work. You will find
these in this Week’s Learning Resources. Please remember that the Final
Project Example document is just an example. You may not copy any text from this document for use in your own project. All writing in your project must be your own original work.
Your Assignment will be graded on the components below. Remember to
refer to the required textbook readings from last week and this week to
guide you. Also, each section needs source integration to support your
comments. For more specific details refer to the Assignment Rubric
located in the Course Information area.
- Paragraph summarizing individual (5 points)
- Application of information about Neuroscience and Behavior to your
chosen individual (20 points) For example, what are some possible
brain-based causes for your individual’s behavior?
- Application of information about Sensation and Perception to your
chosen individual (20 points) For example, how is your individual
experiencing the world through their five senses?
- Application of information about Learning and Memory to your
chosen individual (20 points) For example, what examples of classical or
operant conditioning do you see in your individual’s life?
- Quality of writing (15 points)
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK3Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 3 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 3 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK3Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"