1. Describe the sampling process. Is the sampling process statistically
sound for this study. 2 pts.
2. Discuss the minimum sample size to collect. 2 pts.
3. Determine how you intend to distribute the surveys. 2 pts.
4. Provide a sample question to demonstrate how you would design the
questions for the survey. Explain why you designed it this way. 2 pts.
5. How will you determine the average response and margin of error for each
question. Be specific, and include a hypothetical example using hypothetical
numbers to illustrate. 3 pts.