- Read Case Incident 1: The Place Makes the People (https://is.muni.cz/el/1456/podzim2017/BKH_PSEK/um/povinna_literatura/Robbins__S._P.____Judge__T._A.__2017_._Organization_behaviour.pdf) (page 593)
- Then read: Why Activity-Based Working is the Cure for the Open Office Layout (https://robinpowered.com/blog/activity-based-workplace/)
- This article makes a case for the use of activity-based working.
- Then read: Activity-Based Workplace Design: Using Data to Drive Your Transformation (https://serraview.com/activity-based-workplace-design-one-size-not-fit/)
- This article describes factors that need to be considered when implementing this design.
- Optional: This article shows good examples of organizations using the activity-based working design: (https://www.iofficecorp.com/blog/favorite-examples-of-activity-based-workplace-design)
Respond to the below questions. Your responses must reflect an understanding and integration of the above 3 readings.
- How might different types of office designs (traditional, open, or activity-based) influence employee social interaction, collaboration, and creativity? Explain.
- Should social interaction, collaboration, and creativity be encouraged even in organizations without an innovative culture? Why/why not?
- How could you measure whether new office designs are improving the organizational culture? Explain. Be detailed.
- A generally positive view of activity-based workplace designs is presented in the above articles. What do you consider the potential downsides to such designs? Explain.
- Are activity-based workplace designs the direction of the future or just another fad to be replaced by the next “latest and greatest” idea?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.