You are part of an interdisciplinary team that has been highly effective. Your supervisor asks you to write a short article about why the team has been so successful and submit it to the organizational newsletter for publication.
Search the Capella library and the Internet for peer-reviewed journal articles on collaboration and teamwork in health care. You will need at least 3 articles to support your work on this assessment.
In the article you write for this assessment, be sure you do the following:
- Explain the concept of true collaboration in health care.
- Describe the benefits of effective collaboration and teamwork in health care for the following groups:
- Team members.
- Describe the characteristics and concepts required for effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Describe barriers to effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Identify evidence-based strategies to overcome barriers to effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Format this assessment according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Include a title page and reference page.
- Ensure your assessment is 3–4 pages.
- Use double-spaced, 12-pt., Times New Roman font.
Suggested Library Resources
The following e-books or articles from the Capella University Library are linked directly in this course:
- Petri, L. (2010). . Nursing Forum, 45(2), 73–82.
- Bender, M., Connelly, C. D., & Brown, C. (2013). . Journal of Nursing Management, 21(1), 165–174.
- Supper, I., Catalo, O., Lustman, M., Chemla, C., Bourgueil, Y., & Letrilliant, L. (2015). . Journal of Public Health, 37(4), 717–727.
- Youngwerth, J., & Twaddle, M. (2011). . Journal of Palliative Medicine, 14(5), 650–654.
- Perreault, K., & Careau, E. (2012). Journal of Interprofessional Care, 26(4), 256–258.
Course Library Guide
A Capella University library guide has been created specifically for your use in this course. You are encouraged to refer to the resources in the to help direct your research.
Access the following resources by clicking the links provided. Please note that URLs change frequently. Permissions for the following links have either been granted or deemed appropriate for educational use at the time of course publication.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.