PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE NOT WRITING THIS FROM SCRATCH, YOU WILL BE:
-COMPILING MY PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENTS TOGETHER
– REVISING WHERE NEEDED
-ADDING THE INFORMATION FROM THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PAPER THOROUGHLY
- Assignment 5: HR Project Management Final Team Report
- Due Week 10 and worth 200 points. You are now ready to present to management a final report on establishing a project team and project phases needed to initiate the changes for a more centralized model of delivering HR services. Once the management team receives the report and is thoroughly briefed on the direction the project will take, you and your project team will begin work on the project.The management team report will be a consolidation of the previous assignment papers you have written in this course PLUS a Report Overview (sort of like an executive summary) and Final Conclusion (offering importance of topics and recommendations for next steps). You may make up a fictitious company name (DO NOT use real companies) and create your own HR project team name.Prepare a twenty-five to thirty (25-30) page paper in which you:
- Create a minimum 2 full-page report overview (executive summary) summarizing and emphasizing the key points of the reportâ€™s contents, which are the topics from previous papers in the course. HINT:
- Copy and paste all content with headings from the previous course assignments minus any cover pages, running heads, introduction and conclusion sections, and reference pages. All information must be properly aligned and formatted according to APA guidelines and each page must have a page number (your choice of number location).
- Prepare and include an original conclusion section to be placed immediately after the paper content. NOTE: Do not use any previous conclusion sections from past papers in the course. The conclusion section must take all previous papers into account.
- Create the reference page(s) by copying and pasting ALL references from the previous 4 assignments and any new references as a result of this report. Remember, the reference page should be separate from the other text.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- All content within the paper must be set up and aligned per the requirements for an APA-style paper.
- All text font will be Times New Roman 12 pt. and spacing between all lines of information will not exceed double space.
- A cover page is required for the assignment and the student is allowed to be creative in designing their own cover page. It does not have to meet APA guidelines.
- Cover and reference pages are not counted in the minimum page count.
- All in-text citations must contain 3 parts: (1) Author or Source, (2) Year, and (3) Page or Paragraph number. This goes for direct quotes and paraphrased information.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the elements of project management and its relationship to human resource management.
- Assess organizational strategies that contribute to effective project management of human resources.
- Determine the characteristics of a successful project plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
- Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.