Think of a natural phenomena that you would like to explain. Pick one natural phenomena and create a myth that explains how this phenomena was created or why it acts the way it does. Remember, most myths have two functions:
- To explain how something was created or why it is the way it is.
- To teach us a life lesson (Have a theme).
Your myth should be at least one page double-spaced. Use MLA format for your first page heading. Your grade will be based on your creativity and storytelling ability.
Some ideas for you if you are really stuck:
- how cats got their tails
- how the sun came into being
- why the moon disappears once a month
- why giraffes have long necks
- why there is dew on the grass in the summer
- why dogs bark instead of chirp
- why penguins can’t fly
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.