CHOOSE A TOPIC FOR THE FINAL RESEARCH PAPER
Final Analysis Paper Instructions
Upon receiving feedback on your Research and Analysis paper proposal from the professor, with strict adherence to the professorâ€™s feedback, students will proceed to the second and final phase of the assignment; writing the actual paper. The final paper is due in Week 8.
Framework ( Outlined in Module IV ):
- Introduce the paper and offer a summary the issues and the main concerns in the case study/series of case studies selected.
- Research and review the literature to investigate if the issues and concerns in the case (s) are typical or unique to the case study/series of case studies selected.
- Drawing from the researched literature, the PMBOK Guide, and other assigned course, material, and most importantly your knowledge and expertise of project management, analyze the case study/series of case studies selected: What was done right, what went wrong, what could have been done differently, why, and how?
- Draw solid defensible conclusions, then offer solutions and alternatives
- Finally, offer informed recommendations.
1. Must reference theory, concepts, material covered in the course, and Project Material in general
2. Must be in APSA, APA, MLA or in approved stated citation/reference format, with in-text citations and a bibliography/work cited page
3. Must be 8 to 10 pages in length, (not including title page or reference page), double-spaced, 1 inch margins, with 12 point fonts, Times New Roman.
4. Must include a minimum 5 academic references of articles or books other than the assigned textbooks. In text citation is also required.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Although this course will focus
the theory and methods associated with project management, it is also intended to be “hand’s on.” After taking this course, students should be equipped with, among other things, the following:
- A solid appreciation and understanding of the role that project management plays within the public sector, as well as the role that it can play within the students’ organizations;
- An in-depth understanding of the issues, challenges, and opportunities associated with project management (specifically as these pertain to the public sector;
- A thorough understanding of the Project Management Institute’s project management methodology and standards (which forms the basis of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam); and,
- Insights into various tools and techniques that can be used by project managers to better position their projects for success
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.