Complete a detailed review of the scholarly articles or texts on the selected topic, summarizing your findings. Using the information provided in your textbook as well as that available in the scholarly pieces, gather key points regarding your selected topic. Synthesize the overall direction supported by the literature and your course textbook.
Your scholarly paper should provide a thorough review of the literature regarding the assessment you select. Provide the following in your scholarly paper:
Follow APA guidelines for writing and citing sources.
– Introduced the topic describing the offender population and the treatment
– Discussed the typical assessment techniques used to evaluate this offender
– Described the special characteristics of this offender population and the
implications that these characteristics have on the treatment approach.
– Described the current treatment approaches used with this offender population.
– Described the treatment you focused on for this population.
– Evaluated the effectiveness of this treatment with this population.
– Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical
scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed
accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.