choose a topic related to sport, physical activity, or recreation and explore its connections to broader forces in contemporary society. In this sense, you are utilizing your sporting sociological imagination to map how your topic affects, and is affected by, the various components that comprise society. You will draw a context map, describe your topic and its relevance to contemporary sporting culture, and provide an analysis of how your topic connects to other aspects of society. You are required to use at least five academic sources in your paper (assigned readings for class do not count!). Please use APA format, double-spaced, 12-point font, normal margins.
Your paper should include the following:
- A context map on the first page.
- A description of your topic and explanation of why it is important.
- Contextualization of your topicâ€”under which specific social, economic, political, and cultural conditions does it exist?
- How is your topic connected to broader forces in society? Where are the intersections?
- Which forces, issues, and concepts are most significant and why?
- How does your topic shape society, and how has society shaped your topic?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.