Defend or Refute ONE (and only one) of the following prompts, making sure to offer a nuanced (two- or more-sided) perspective on the issue, with relevant historical examples deployed to support your assertions:
- The Industrial Revolution’s primary effect was the economic boom and general increase of wealth created by the automation of labor.
- The primary motivation for European powers (and others) to engage in imperialism in the 19th century was nationalistic pride.
- The Mughal Empire was destroyed by the anti-inclusive policies of Aurangzeb.
- Nationalism was always a unifying force in the 19th Century.
- Capitalism is, in all ways, a better economic and social system than Socialism.
Choose one and defend or refute one.
It will be around 500 words.
The paper is due before this November 7 .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.