Using search options, and solid research articles investigate the group MS-13. In 1,000-1,500 words, relate the following information on MS-13:
- Summarize the background of MS-13.
- Describe how social structure or social process theory apply to MS-13 group; if both apply, explain how they apply and if neither applies explain why.
- Explain how social structure or social process theory can be used to explain why the people committed the crime.
- Describe how social structure or social process theorists would view this specific case.
- Explain significant studies used by the theorists and how the studies might apply to understanding the case.
- Explain which subtheory of social structure and/or social process theory apply to this group and why.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.