For this assignment your topic will be “Supporting Students Through Mindful Mentoring”. Then, address the following in your written response:
- Develop a one sentence statement of the problem (“The problem is…”).
- Develop a one sentence purpose of the study statement (The purpose of this qualitative (design) is to…”).
- Develop a minimum of one research question.
- Include your chosen type of qualitative design (e.g., case study, phenomenology, grounded theory, action, narrative, and ethnography) in your purpose of the study statement indicating how you would plan to collect the related data. For example, “The purpose of this qualitative phenomenology is to…”
- Offer a brief explanation regarding your chosen qualitative design as an appropriate approach to address the intent of your study.
- Develop 10 open-ended interview questions eliciting specific content concerning individual respondent’s reactions, not demographic information, about them. Your 10 open-ended interview questions should clearly address the components of your study.
- Provide a brief explanation concerning the interview process or who will be interviewed, how they will be interviewed, how long they will be interviewed for, how respondents’ responses will be recorded (e.g., video, audio, written notes), and your role in conducting the interview.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.