- Choose variables that could reasonably be measured (though a survey or some other means).
- Consider carefully issues of both conceptual and operational definition. For example, if you posit literacy as an independent variable, do you mean that people with education are different than those without , or do you mean that there will be differences between people of different levels of education – you also need to consider what that means and how you might measure.
- Specify the nature of the relationship. Do not merely say that participation is related to education. Or there is a difference with regards the levels of education?
- Provide rationales for your hypotheses. (â€œEducated citizens are more likely to participate because they are more aware of the impact of the political system on their livesâ€ )
- Don’t worry at this point about whether your hypothesis is valid.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.