Reflect upon the learning that you have accomplished throughout the
previous weeks, and assess your achievement of each of the five course
- CO 1: Discern leadership approaches that facilitate achievement of
health outcomes through interprofessional collaborative practice within
micro-, meso-, and macro-level systems.
- CO 2: Appraise the role of the MSN-prepared nurse to lead safe,
efficient, ethical, high-quality, person-centered healthcare across
- CO 3: Integrate communication modalities that convey cultural
humility, value the diverse nature of individuals, and cultivate
healthful work environments.
- CO 4: Apply change and leadership theories to plan sustainable,
evidence-based quality improvement within an atmosphere that supports
care for self and others.
- CO 5: Recognize individual strengths and opportunities for
enhancement regarding leadership characteristics reflective of a
For each course outcome, explain the learning that you accomplished.
Include at least specific learning activity or assignment that
contributed to your achievement of that outcome, and explain how it
supported your learning.
Conclude with your plans for continued professional development of leadership competency within your future MSN role.
Include current, peer-reviewed scholarly support (outside of class resources) to validate your work.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"