Part 1: Using the revised treatment plan completed in Topic 7, complete a discharge summary for your client using the “Discharge Summary” template. This discharge summary should address the following:
Part 2: Write a 700-1,050-word summary statement about your client, Eliza.
Include or address the following in your summary statement:
Submit your discharge summary and summary statement to your instructor.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standard: 2.F.5.k: Strategies to promote client understanding of and access to a variety of community-based resources intervention.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
73) Conduct continuing care, relapse prevention, and discharge planning with the client and involved significant others.
74) Assure the accurate documentation of case management activities throughout the course of treatment.
75) Apply placement, continued stay, and discharge criteria for each modality on the continuum of care.
112) Prepare and record treatment and continuing care plans that are consistent with agency standards and comply with applicable administrative rules.
114) Prepare an accurate, concise, informative, and current discharge summary.