The language of qualitative research can be confusing. The words sound like regular English, but they have very particular meanings. To make the language even more complicated, the definitions can vary across different qualitative methodological scholars.
For the purpose of this course, distinctions between two important concepts should be considered:
- Theoretical framework: the use of constructs and propositions a recognized theory (or theories) to a research problem, purpose, and question.
- Examples: Social Influence theory, transformational leadership theory, game theory
- Conceptual framework: the construction of ideas, assumptions, and beliefs sourced in both the literature and oneâ€™s own experience, which identify the main concepts that guide the formulation of the research problem, purpose, and question.
- Examples: Concepts from positive psychology, mindfulness meditation, language development models
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Learning Resources related to the use of a theoretical or conceptual framework to guide the examination of a research problem in qualitative research.
By Day 3
Post an explanation of the role of a theoretical or conceptual framework in qualitative research and provide examples from the resources you read. Use proper APA format and citations to support your post, zero plagiarizing, Quote work, no.com’s
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.