Discussion: Ethics in Research
The responsible conduct of research is essential to protecting both human and non-human animal subjects. Vulnerable populations have been exploited throughout the centuries, and even today, research subjects are at risk of injury or death. As a researcher, you must be able to identify potential areas of ethical concern. Sometimes these areas are obvious, whereas other times you must consider the far-reaching effects of the research on study participants.
In this Discussion, you will consider the possible ethical dilemmas that might occur while conducting your research.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the textbook chapters in ethical issues in research
- Review the textbook chapters on the ethical requirements for research
- Consider the informed consent process needed for your research
- Consider the potential populations participating in your search
- Think about any conflict of interest for yourself or other members of the research team
By Day 4
Post a comprehensive response that addresses only the following:
- Identify the population and setting of your research
- What are two ethical issues that may affect your proposed research?
- How can you avoid these issues?
- Will your research require IRB or IACUC review? If so, what level of review? Why?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.