Original Post: “After reading the case, assume you are a lawyer, your client, was charged with residential burglary. Have the elements of the crime been proven by the State of Washington?
Consider AND Discuss:
1. the elements of the crime
2. the defendant’s rights, if any were violated
3. the ruling of the court and what it means
4. other issues discussed by the court
You, as a lawyer must be objective and NOT insert your personal beliefs in the answer. Use the IRAC analytical format to respond to each separate issue you find (there are more issues than listed)”
CASE Assigned to Analyze: (attached)
REMEMBER: IF YOU LEAVE OUT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS, YOU WILL LOOSE AT LEAST 1/5 OF THE TOTAL POINTS FOR EACH MISSING SECTION
W-What I learned
* Write one page with APA citation from the case (State v. Stinton).