To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources, particularly the various guidelines assigned this week and last, Chapter 1 in Ethical Practice in Forensic Psychology: A Systematic Model for Decision Making and the article “When Boundaries Are Broken: Inmate’s Perceptions of Correctional Staff Boundary Violations.”
- Choose one boundary violation from the list on page 364 of the article “When Boundaries Are Broken: Inmate Perceptions of Correctional Staff Boundary Violations” and consider which ethical guidelines pertain to this violation.
Post by Day 3 a response to the following:
- Identify the boundary violation you have chosen from the list on page 364 in the article “When Boundaries Are Broken: Inmate Perceptions of Correctional Staff Boundary Violations.”
- Describe the relevant ethical guideline(s) that pertain to the boundary violation.
- Explain how you would apply each of the following eight steps of the ethical decision-making model from Chapter 1 in Ethical Practice in Forensic Psychology: A Systematic Model for Decision Making to your selected boundary violation:
- Identify the Problem
- Consider the Significance of the Context and Setting
- Identify and Use Ethical and Legal Resources
- Consider Personal Beliefs and Values
- Develop Possible Solutions to the Problem
- Consider the Potential Consequences of Various Solutions
- Choose and Implement a Course of Action
- Assess the Outcome and Implement Changes as Needed
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.