Your summary must meet the following requirements:
- The summary must be written to an executive audience
- Your document must appear professional and be visually easy to navigate, including:
- headings and subheadings as appropriate
- bullet points as appropriate
- (note: bullet points are not required, but many students asked about whether or not they could be included, and my answer was, and still is, “yes, bullet points may be included as appropriate,but should never be used in place of adequate detail”)
- excellent organization
- reasonable and thoughtful use of spacing and margins
- attention to formatting that communicates professionalism, pride of work, and respect for the reader
- Spacing: You may use single spacing, OR you may customize your spacing by selecting “Exactly” in the line spacing drop-down menu and use up to 16pt spacing. Use your own judgment and aesthetic preferences to determine your spacing choices, but be consistent.
- You must equitably address all four factors you were asked to consider for this assignment: cultural/social, environmental, political, and economic factors.
- Synthesize information for your reader; show them the connections you want them to understand. Always demonstrate for your reader how they should connect the information you are providing for them
- Never assume that readers will make the same connections you have made, or that you want them to make, without your guidance.
- Include an appendix with a graph and explanation of your economic analysis. The graph must be clearly labeled and include a description that will help your audience understand the significance of the graph.
- The appendix must be part of the document, but will appear on its own page.
- Use the “Page Break” function to create a separate page for your appendix.
- Your recommendation must be clear and direct. It should appear in the introductory section of your summary. Remember, you’re not writing a mystery. Your executive audience wants you to be clear and direct, with thoughtful and well-developed justifications.
- Your summary must include the elements of an introduction, body, and conclusion, but must use specific, professional terminology for those sections. Remember: An executive summary is not an academic paper.
- Your summary should be approximately 2 – 2.5 pages of writing, not including relevant visual aids (such as charts, graphs, and figures that will aid your justifications), and your appendix, which will make the page count longer.
- Your submission will be at least 3 pages in total with the inclusion of your appendix
- Your submission might be up to 5 pages if you also include visual aids such as charts, graphs, or figures in the body of your summary
- Visual aids in the body of your summary are not required. However, you may find that some charts, graphs, or figures may help clarify your justification, in which case you should use them. However, you must not use visual aids in place of providing sufficient explanations or justifications.
- Visual aids must aid your explanations and justifications, not replace them.
files uploaded ( political, environmental, coulture)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.