Create a presentation in which you:
- Distinguish between creative thinking and creative process. (Use and cite course materials)
- Select one approach to creative process and explain how it would foster creativity in an environment of your choosing: work, school, home, and so on.
- Explain the difference(s) between method and theory in the study of creativity. What is the role of each in the study of creativity? How do they work together in the study of creativity? (Use and cite course materials)
- Explain the role of personal psychology in creativity. As presented in the text, how may personal psychology relate to creativity? (Use and cite course materials)
Submit your presentation as a 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Your presentation must include, in addition to the elements referenced above:
- An introduction / overview slide that previews the presentation.
- A conclusion slide that reviews the presentation.
- A works cited/reference slide.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines, and according to Powerpoint Best Practices (google it – hint, no walls of text. Use speaker notes included in the presentation to supplement what’s on the slides).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.