Film is a powerful medium of expression and I want to give the class the opportunity to engage documentary film as a genre.
You have a few options for â€œFilm Day.â€ Please choose one of the three films to watch from the list below. You will watch one of these films on your own in lieu of class on Nov. 26, 2019. Your film reflection is due Dec 9, 2019. These are documentary films and are available on Netflix.
Step 1: Grab some snacks and watch one of the following films:
- “13th”- documentary on mass incarceration
- “Pope Francis: A Man of his word” – about Pope Francis
- “On Yoga- the architecture of peace” – about spiritual practice of yoga
Step 2: After you watch the film, write a brief reflection.
You will write a 1-2 page typed, double-spaced (Times New Roman, 12-point font) reflection paper. You will upload your work to bright space.
Focus Questions for Reflection Paper
- What is the role of faith in this documentary film?
- How is God/The Divine perceived in this film?
- How do human beings understand their relationship with God/Divinity in this film?
- What theological themes that we can have discussed throughout the semester appear in this film?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.