Final Project Outline and Annotated Bibliography
As a future leader in government administration, it is essential that you understand the fundamental concepts, principles, and processes related to human resource management. Over the past several weeks, you have explored many of these human resource management concepts.
The Assignment must include:
- Submit a 3- to 4-page outline of your final project paper.
- List 10â€“12 peer reviewed scholarly references selected from the Walden Library databases which are no more than five years old. These should relate to the human resource management concepts from the course. Be sure that these references address the government or non-profit organization that you submitted in Week 2. (You will be using these references to complete the final part of the Final Project due in Week 10.)–-This part is done and included below
- Complete an annotated bibliography of three of these references. Be sure to follow APA Publication Manual guidelines.
List of Peer-reviewed scholarly references from the Walden Library
Choose any three for the annotated bibliography
- Adnan Iqbal. (2019). The strategic human resource management approaches and organisational performanceâ€¯: The mediating role of creative climate. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 16(2), 181â€“193. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1108/JAMR-11-2017-0104
- Das, R. (2019). Diversity management as a strategic human resource agenda: critique and roadmap. Strategic HR Review, 18(1), 26â€“29. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1108/SHR…
- Kellough, J. E. (2018). Public human resource management: strategies and practices in the 21st century. International Review of Public Administration, 23(2), 138â€“139. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/122…
- Knies, E., Boselie, P., Gould-Williams, J., & Vandenabeele, W. (2015). Special issue of International Journal of Human Resource Managementâ€¯: Strategic human resource management and public sector performance. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 26(3), 421â€“424. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/09585192.2014.980127
- Kravariti, F., & Johnston, K. (2020). Talent management: a critical literature review and research agenda for public sector human resource management. Public Management Review, 22(1), 75â€“95. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/14719037.2019.1638439
- Marler, J. H., & Parry, E. (2016). Human resource management, strategic involvement and e-HRM technology. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 27(19), 2233â€“2253. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/09585192.2015.1091980
- Pak, K., Kooij, D. T. A. M., De Lange, A. H., & Van Veldhoven, M. J. P. M. (2019). Human Resource Management and the ability, motivation and opportunity to continue working: A review of quantitative studies. Human Resource Management Review, 29(3), 336â€“352. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1016/j.h…
- Perlman, B. J. (2016). Human Resource Management at the Local Level. State & Local Government Review, 48(2), 114â€“120. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/0160323X16659115
- Shanock, L. R., Eisenberger, R., Heggestad, E. D., Malone, G., Clark, L., Dunn, A. M., â€¦Woznyj, H. (2019). Treating employees well: The value of organizational support theory in human resource management. The Psychologist-Manager Journal, 22(3â€“4), 168â€“191. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1037/mgr0000088
- Sparkman, T. E. (2019). Exploring the boundaries of diversity and inclusion in human resource development. Human Resource Development Review, 18(2), 173â€“195. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/153…
- Tambe, P., Cappelli, P., & Yakubovich, V. (2019). Artificial Intelligence in Human Resources Management: Challenges and a Path Forward. California Management Review, 61(4), 15â€“42. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/0008125619867910
- Thompson, J. R. (n.d.). Value Shifts in Public Sector Human Resource Management: A Congressional Perspective. REVIEW OF PUBLIC PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION, 37(4), 375â€“404. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/073…
*The Final Paper government organization is Harford County Government
**All articles will be provided along with Final Paper instructions to do the outline.
Iâ€™ll also send a previous assignment on Harford County for this class with instructor feedback.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.