The final is combining all the powerpoint presentations submitted in this course (attached), including some new information that is posted below:
1. Continue your observation of the 10-year period selected for Milestone One and research the Government Policies implemented during those years.
– Examine the monetary policies in place at the start of your specific time period in relation to their effects on macroeconomic issues. For instance, consider the discount rate set by the Fed, the rates on reserves, open market operations, and so on.
– Analyze new monetary policy actions undertaken by the U.S. government throughout the time period by describing their intended effects, using macroeconomic principles to explain the actions.
– Explain the impact of the new monetary policy actions on individuals and businesses within the economy by integrating the macroeconomic data and principles. 2)
2. Present your research with 3–5 slides in PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynotes or PreZentit, not including title page and references. Be sure to include speaker notes to accompany all of your responses.
Final Project: Economic History Analysis Presentation
In Module Seven, you will submit your final project. It will include new research on foreign trade practices (Section I, part d), will draw conclusions (Section III), and integrate all milestones and feedback. It should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of the final product.
1. Research and present, in 3–4 slides, foreign trade practices and policies of the 10-year period you researched for Milestones One, Two, and Three. – Analyze data representing levels of U.S. imports and exports during this time. How do they relate to other economic outcomes such as the GDP, foreign exchange rates, and so on?
– Apply specific models developed throughout the course to demonstrate how domestic and foreign events (e.g., wars, changes in trade barriers, development abroad) have impacted the level of and changes in imports and exports in the United States.
2. Draw conclusions to the research carried out throughout the course.
– Summarize the overall trends and outcomes of this 10-year period by integrating the data, economic models, and historical analysis.
– Defend your agreement or disagreement with the actions taken by the U.S. government during this time based upon your analysis and application of the macroeconomic theories.
– Incorporate and integrate this information with the slides developed during Milestones One, Two, and Three into a 15–20-slide presentation that covers all the critical elements of the assignment. Be sure to include speaker notes to accompany all of your responses.