You have an 11-year-old male client who is in the fifth grade and has been physically and mentally bullied, at his school, by another male who is 2 years older than he is.
The Crisis Counseling and Traumatic Events Treatment Planner, create a safety plan for the 11-year-old.
The safety plan must include the following:
- The actions that will be taken to establish and maintain safety, both physically and mentally
- If an order of protection should be filed
- Any alternative routes the 11-year-old can take to and from school to avoid this other child
- The law enforcement and school officials who are involved to help protect this child
- Safe person(s) child can go to if bullying continues on or off school grounds
- Child’s support group including family members, friends, and teachers
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.