- We are nearing the end of our course, and nearing the deadline for the research paper.
- How are you doing with your paper?
- Are you done, or are you almost finished? (I REALLY hope you’re almost finished.)
- Do you feel comfortable with what you have done so far, or do you know that a large chunk is still missing?
- Tell me about it. Use specific details with quantitative information
- for example, I would like to see sentences such as: I have written ___________, but I know I need to complete ____________.
- Then tell me how you’re going to do what you still need to do.
- Share with me what you’ve ended up with as your thesis statement for your paper.
- Write down what your thesis statement is – make sure it fits the definition of a good, solid thesis statement.
- Is it different than what you started out with?
- Then tell me: how do you feel you are doing with arguing for your thesis?
- Ask yourself: At the end of the paper, will Annie (or any reader) agree that I have argued well for what I believe in?
- If you need to continue working on your argument, what are you going to do to accomplish that?
- Tell me about the usefulness of the peer review. Was it helpful? Did you get useful information from your partner? Did you GIVE useful information to your partner? Describe.
**For all three of these questions, I am asking for SPECIFICS, not generalizations. I need to see more than a few sentences here, because I am asking you to be very introspective – I want you to THINK about this. Please write a minimum of two pages, following the APA format. Short responses which show little thought will NOT receive full credit.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.