Foreign Market Entry Podcast
As you are likely aware, your internship brand doesn’t just do business in the U.S. So, in this interactivity, we’re going to research their past entry into a foreign market. But rather than writing about it, we’re going to talk about it — by creating a short podcast.
- Identify a specific country to analyze your brand’s entry into
- First identify the countries your mentor marketer does business in. Or did. Check out the corporate website. Or the latest annual report.
- Then search your brand in business periodicals such as Forbes in conjunction with country names or terms like “foreign” or “international.” See which markets have been written about and select one.
- Research your chosen market to answer these questions:
- When did your mentor marketer enter this foreign market?
- What specific challenges did entering this market present? (e.g., cultural norms, language barriers, local competition, government regulations, economic conditions, etc.). Identify at least three.
- What changes were made to the marketing formula in entering this market? What other changes were needed? Cite at least three examples, linking each one to a marketing “p.” You can repeat “Ps” more than once.
- How successful was the entry into this market? Is the brand still in the market?
- Identify and create proper APA citations for 3+ different sources.
- Try to explore different types of sources (periodicals, videos, annual report, etc.). Tap the Forbes archive and other Ashford University resources as needed.
- As you will be creating a podcast, in-line citations are not required, but you will need to document your sources.
- Script or outline your podcast.
- Be sure to introduce yourself and identify your mentor marketer and the relevant market before answering the questions above.
- Introduce yourself as me Benjamin Silven
- Record your podcast with any recording app you have.
- Here are some Free options for you:
- How can I use my iPhone as a voice recorder?
- Open the “Voice Memos” app located on the iPhone. Tap the red record button to start recording the voice or audio, when finished tap again on the same button to stop recording
- Look for a voice recording app on your device. Or,
- Download a recorder app from the Google Play Store
- Launch your voice recording app
- Tap the Record button to start a new recording
- Point the bottom of your Android phone towards the audio source
- Tap the Pause button to pause recording
- How do you record your voice on Android phone?
- If you need help, review the following Steps: https://www.wikihow.com/Record-Audio-on-a-Mobile-Phone (Links to an external site.)
- Post your recordings or the podcast link and APA formatted sources to forum below.
- Listen and react to three peer podcasts.
- Which P do you think was the most important factor in the failure or success of the market entry they described? Why?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.