Brands carve out niches in the marketplace by targeting a specific audience. And two of the most powerful tools a marketer has for making their target feel the brand is “for them” is how they position and package their Product and how they make use of Place — relative to both physical and virtual places of business.
You’re going to select either the male targeted Sport Clips (Links to an external site.)(a retail hair cuttery) or the female targeted Sister Snog (Links to an external site.) (a London business social network) and describe how they target through the use of place and product.
- Pick one of the two brands and visit their website
- Sport Clips (Links to an external site.) or Sister Snog. (Links to an external site.)
- Identify a site page – landing page or otherwise – where place and/or product is featured.
- Remember; place encompasses physical and virtual locations
- In the post title identify whether you picked Sport Clips or Sister Snog.
- Copy the webpage link from your browser.
- In the body of your post, use the ‘Link to URL’ tab to include the link to the page you are seeing.
- Identify at least three examples of how place and or product is used to reinforce the gender targeting. Use at least 200 words and refer to your text to support your ideas.
- Feel free to use more than one page of the website to explain your ideas. (Add the link to all the pages you are talking about).
- Compare and contrast the physical appearance of the two brands. Hint: color, layout, features, and etc.
- Explore the website of the brand you didn’t pick.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.