Group Processes and Stages of Formation
In your role, you must understand group processes and stages of formation, as this will help you develop groups and determine an individualâ€™s appropriateness for group therapy. Whether you are at the beginning stages of group formation or facilitating a session for a developed group, it is important to consider factors that may influence individual client progress. For this Assignment, as you examine the video Group Therapy: A Live Demonstration in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources, consider the groupâ€™s processes, stages of formation, and other factors that might impact the effectiveness of group therapy for clients.
Analyze group processes and stages of formation
- Analyze curative factors of groups
- Analyze the impact of curative factors on client progress
- Recommend strategies for managing intragroup conflict
- Review this weekâ€™s Learning Resources and reflect on the insights they provide on group processes.
- View the media, Group Therapy: A Live Demonstration, and consider the group dynamics.
In a 2- to 3-page paper, address the following:
- Explain the groupâ€™s processes and stage of formation.
- Explain curative factors that occurred in the group. Include how these factors might impact client progress.
- Explain intragroup conflict that occurred and recommend strategies for managing the conflict. Support your recommendations with 4 or more evidence-based literature.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.