In your previous assignment, you examined professional literature to
plan the structure and management of the group. With support from
scholarly literature, present the following:
- Group goal and objectives: Provide a general
statement of the desired outcomes for group members. List three to five
measurable group objectives aligned with the primary group goal.
- Group format: Based on your selected group topic
and population, discuss appropriate steps to recruit, screen, and select
group members. Describe considerations in the group formation stage,
including composition and size, frequency and duration, and open or
closed membership. Will the group be led by a single leader or
- Leadership and theoretical perspective: Identify
your therapeutic and leadership style. A specific counseling theory is
needed to guide how you will approach the group. Present specific
considerations of group leadership style explored in Unit 2 that will be
relevant to the topic and population for the proposed group.
Utilize the Unit 7 Assignment Paper Template for this assignment and review the scoring guide.
Your paper needs to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication must
be grammatically correct and free of errors that detract from the
overall message. Writing should be consistent with graduate-level
- APA formatting: Title page, main body, and references need to be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of four scholarly resources. Distinguished submissions typically exceed this minimum.
- Length of paper: 5–7 typed, double-spaced pages. Abstract and Table of Contents are not necessary.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"