Instructions: The actual paper must follow all of the written instructions that are required for all professional paper submissions. However, the basic requirements of the paper are:
- It will be presented in a formal research paper, with a research question, and formal language (i.e. not first person language). NOTE: This is not a report paper, so you should have a question that you are supporting with evidence throughout the paper, not simply reporting on a topic. See the following resource for more description on this difference: http://askalibrarian.mwcc.edu/faq/85227 (Links to an external site.)
- It will be at least 5 pages in length and no longer than 7
- It must include 5-Â7 sources on the reference page, AND One of these must be your text. You may also use more than 7 sources, but you may not use less than 5
- The paper must be formatted within APA guidelines, including the citation and reference format. Provide both in text citations and a reference page, and all sources should be cited within the document
- The paper should contain each of these areas:
- Title Page (this needs to be in APA format, see the above link for more information)
- Abstract (this needs to be a separate page)
- Introduction to the paper (this should start with an interesting statement or points, then also include your thesis statement, along with the final sentence which previews the points to be covered in the body of the paper)
- Body paragraphs (3-5 depending on how many main points you have identified, and all of these points should support your thesis statement)
- Conclusion (this should restate your thesis and the points covered that provided support, and then wrap things all together with an interesting statement to conclude)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.