How does knowledge of the foundations and history of nursing provide a context in which to understand current practice? Identify at least three trends in nursing practice from the “Nursing Timeline of Historical Events” media piece. How have these trends influenced your perspective of nursing practice?
Place your order now for a similar paper on How does knowledge of the foundations and history of nursing provide a context in which to understand current practice?
Reflect back over the term.
A reminder of the course objectives may help you reflect on this term:
1. Explain the purpose of nursing research in an evidence-based practice environment.
2. Differentiate qualitative and quantitative research in terms of philosophy, methodology, and outcome.
3. Critically analyze various types of research methods, designs, for scientific merit.
4. Investigate the literature to gain knowledge related to a select problem in education, administration or practice.
5. Evaluate the reliability, validity, and typical outcomes of instruments commonly used for nursing research.
6. Explore ethical principles as they relate to research and evidence-based practice
7. Design a research proposal that incorporates scholarly inquiry applicable to a select problem in nursing practice, education or administration.