Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, research employee orientation programs, and develop an onboarding plan for the management team that covers the following: 700 words
- Discuss the activities involved in a one day onboarding program for employee orientation including the following:
- The schedule of activities for one day including the time allotted for each training module.
- A description of each training module.
- The type of activity or media that will be used for each training module.
- How you will determine the effectiveness of the onboarding program..
- The content of the onboarding program may included the following examples:
- Overview and introduction of the corporation and its industry.
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Policies Regarding Federal Regulations, Contracts, and Intellectual Property
- Organizational culture
- Other topics deemed necessary for employees.
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 5 Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.