Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Presentation of Assignment 2
Due Week 10 and worth 100 points
In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a seven (7) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2-one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of four (4) slides.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop procedures and policies for managing the various functions and operational areas within a restaurant.
- Develop budgets and control programs to effectively operate a food service facility / restaurant, provide quality customer service, and ensure food safety.
- Describe the basic legal obligations and actions to minimize the potential operational liabilities within the restaurant industry.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.