In addition to revising and improving the proposal (background and actionable solutions) submitted earlier this semester, I am looking for anthropological connections and thoughtful reflection for this final project. Reflect on the discussions surrounding your selected health topic. I am looking for improvement and growth from the proposal and thoughtful analysis on ways to address the identified health need locally. Be sure to include discussions/insights from your individual interview. Remember to cite and include a bibliography of the sources utilized. Your final project should be 5-7 double spaced pages in length. Use the following questions and attached document to help guide you in preparation for your final paper submission.
(REVISION OF PROPOSAL):
1) Identify a health concern (statement of the problem):
- Describe a health concern that you have observed in your community.
- What are the prevalence and/or incidence rates of this phenomena?
- How are these rates comparable to other communities, townships, counties, cities, and/or states?
- Why is it important to learn more about this health concern?
2) Actionable responses:
- What has your research taught you about how to address the health needs you have identified?
- What has already been done (i.e. locally or globally) to address this health concern?
- What is something you think we can start implementing locally?
- How can we begin to make this a reality?
(NEW & SYNTHESIZED RELFECTIONS)
- What connections can be made with other health concerns we have discussed throughout this semester?
- What are some crucial insights your interlocker share with you during your interview?
- What does the anthropological point of view provide when it comes to studying health and healing?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.