Directions For Your Post
- Let’s take a moment to reflect on what we are still confused about as we prepare for Exam #3, which is the final exam.
- “The Muddiest Point” is a technique to help you assess where you are having difficulties with the lecture materials.
- Write a post that is no less than 100 words in length to the prompt below.
Muddiest Point Prompt
- â€œWhat was the muddiest point in [the lecture, discussion, homework assignment, etc.]?â€
- The term â€œmuddiestâ€ means â€œmost unclearâ€ or â€œmost confusing.â€
- It’s okay to choose several muddiest points, but don’t go too much over 100 words, if possible.
Reply to Two Students
- After you post, respond to TWO other studentâ€™s posts, commenting on similarities or new questions that you may have after reading their post.
- Each post should also be no less than 100 words.
- Be sure to be respectful to your online colleaguesâ€¦remember, we are all here to learn together!
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.