1. 1. Complete Lab18A pg. 415
2. Identify and describe the negative health consequences of secondhand smoke exposure.
3. Describe the negative health and economic consequences associated with personal use of tobacco products.
4. Describe 4 ways that you can take advantage of the healthcare system to help you get the most out of your health.
2. Think about how your lifestyle impacts the environment and describe 3 strategies that you can use to improve the environment.
3. Prepare a plan for changing a lifestyle behavior. Following the 6 steps in the presentation, the report should include the following components:
1. Clarify Reasons
2. Identify Needs
3. Set Goals
5. Plan for Taking Action
6. Plan for Evaluation
Word count must be a total of 1,000 words with 3 scholarly sources 1 being the textbook. Must have in-text citation (author’s last name, year) and references must be in APA style.
Textbook source APA: Corbin, C., Welk, G., Corbin, W. and Welk, K. (2012). Concepts of Fitness and Wellness: a comprehensive lifestyle approach. New York: McGraw Hill.