- Students will be given the option to research a topic from Chapters 12, 13, or 14 and write a paper on a chosen topic within one of those chapters. [Note: title page and reference page(s) do count toward the page limit]. You may choose one specific topic in the chapter or more than one topic, as long as the material is written in a cohesive way. Papers should be uploaded to Blackboard’s Safe Assign by 12/07/17, 11:59pm. Safe Assign is Blackboard’s program for detecting plagiarism; therefore all papers should be written and cited in APA format prior to submission. Some examples or topics for this Extra Credit Research Paper are as follows:
Chapters 12 (Ingestive Behavior)
- Physiological regulatory mechanisms of drinking & eating
- Metabolic signals of eating , drinking & thirst
- Brain Mechanisms associated with obesity and anorexia and bulimia
- Factors involved in stopping a meal (insulin, long-term satiety and signals from adipose tissue).
Chapt 13 (Learning & Memory)
- synaptic plasticity & long-term potentiation
- perceptual & Relational learning
- classical & instrumental conditioning
Chapt 14:(Human Communication)
- brain mechanisms assoc with speech production & comprehension
- aphasia in deaf people
- brain areas involved in stuttering
- disorders of reading & writing
- speech production & brain lateralization
: The paper must be completed in APA format, double-spaced typed, and include the following: cover page, background/etiology of the topic or disorder, mechanism of action, identifying areas and/or receptors involved in the topic at-hand, current news associated with your topic area which should include the most recent advances, medications and/or potential treatments for the chosen topic.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.