Learning portfolio instructions â€“
Use a heading of Learning Portfolio, in the class and your name. Use Times New Roman 12 point font, one inch margins and double spaced paragraphs.
Student Educational Objectives addressed by this course: Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe how graduate school works with civil engineer.
- Describe what your responsibilities are as a graduate student
- Explain techniques used to work as a graduate student with your advisor
- Create and present a presentation on a technical topic ( it was my I presented the topic about Crashes on Iowa State between 2010_2014 Rural Two Lane Department Run of road )
- Write an academic resume
- Explain the differences and similarities between different published sources
- Find academic resources
In constructing your portfolio, follow these guidelines. Your portfolio should show not only the level of difficulty you experienced but also the level of complexity. Figure 1 shows a graphical representation of Bloomâ€™s Taxonomy of identified domains of educational activities. These domains are split into three separate types of activities which are:
Cognitive: mental skills (Knowledge)
- Affective: growth in feelings or emotional areas (Attitude) and
- Psychomotor: manual or physical skills (Skills).
A suggested Table of Contents for your portfolio would include the following:
- Philosophy of Learning: a reflective narrative on your learning process (at least one paragraph)
- A Statement of Your Learning Goals: A statement of your goals and how you planned to meet those especially as they applied, in and out of class, to the class concepts and activities (at least one paragraph)
- Evidence of your Learning: a narrative set of paragraphs, supported by evidence provided by reference, describing how you met the individual class objectives with evidence from in and out of class showing your gain in knowledge, understanding, analysis, evaluation, and synthesis. (at least one paragraph per each educational objective and a final conclusions paragraph)
Ethics: Write at least one paragraph of your understanding of ethics before starting graduate school. Write your interpretation of ethics in engineering. Write at least a paragraph of how you will fulfill your ethical obligation during your graduate school study. You may find it useful to access the section on Ethics under Content for this course.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.