To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the readings and the media programs in this week’s Learning Resources related to coding and analyzing the data.
Part 3: Results
During this course, you have coded your two Scholars of Change videos, you have conducted and coded your phone interview, and you have gathered data from the Walden social change website and any other documents or websites you might have included. For this Part 3 of your Major Assignment, you will write up the results of your findings. You will include the following in your write-up:
- Data Sources—briefly describe each data source including location, duration of data collection, how data were recorded, and unusual circumstances.
- Two Scholars of Change videos
- One phone interview
- Resources from the Walden social change website
- Instrumentation—briefly describe the type of instrumentation you used for your data collection.
- Who developed each data collection tool and what is the date of publication?
- Where and with which participant group has it been used previously?
- How appropriate is it for current study and include whether modifications will be or were needed?
- Data Analysis—based on the data sources in “A.”, provide a detailed analysis to include the following:
- Report the process used to move inductively from coded units to larger representations including categories and themes.
- Describe the specific codes, categories, and themes that emerged from the data using quotations as needed to emphasize their importance.
- 1st cycle—describe, give examples.
- 2nd cycle—describe, give examples/moving from codes to categories.
- Identify themes—provide examples and illustrate your results with a figure or a chart.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.