Answers will require (100-150) word full sentence response
- What are five characteristics that help differentiate projects from other functions carried out in the daily operations of the organization?
- What is meant by an integrative approach to project management? Why is this approach important in today’s environment?
- How are projects linked to the strategic plan?
- Why does the priority system described in this chapter require that it be open and published?
- What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of the functional, matrix, and dedicated team approaches to managing projects?
- What do you believe is more important for successfully completing a project- the formal project management structure or the culture of the parent organization?
- What are the six elements of a typical scope statement?
- What does it mean if the priorities of a project include: Time-constrain, Scope accept, and Cost-enhance?
- What are the differences between bottom-up and top-down estimating approaches? Under what conditions would you prefer one over the other?
- What are the major types of costs? Which costs are controllable by the project manager?
- How does the WBS differ from the Project Network?
- Why is slack important to the project manager?
- Project risks can/cannot be eliminated if the project is carefully planned.
- What are the likely outcomes if a change control process is not used? Why?
- How does resource scheduling reduce flexibility in managing projects?
- Explain the risks associated with leveling resources, compressing or crashing projects and imposed durations or “catch-up” as the project is being implemented.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of reducing project scope to accelerate a project?
- Why is scheduling overtime a popular choice for getting projects back on schedule?
- What is the difference between leading and managing a project?
- Why is it critical to keep the project sponsor informed?
- Why should a project manager emphasize group rewards over individual rewards?
- When should it be appropriate to hold a formal team-building session on a project?
- What are the best practices used by forms to outsource project work?
- How can a project manager influence customer expectations and perceptions?
- How does a Tracking Gantt chart help communicate3 project progress?
- Why is it important for project managers to resist changes to the project baseline?
- How does the project closure review differ from the performance measurement control system?
- Why is it difficult to perform a truly independent, objective review?
- How do environmental factors affect project implementation?
- How should you go about preparing yourself for an international project?
- What are the major economic forces that serve as an impetus for using oversight/governance tools and processes?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Agile Project Management?
- Why are project management knowledge and skills transferable across industries? And Professionals?
What are the problems with relying on this option?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.